Platform Pricing Tiers
Glance at our pricing tiers to choose the right plan for you.
USD $0/per event
- Engage up to 50 registrants per challenge
- Create unique events from timeline and event structure to submission definition & judging format
- Design your own event page
- Inform and engage participants through automated emails and chat
- Spark organic team formation through profile creation and skill matching or assign participants to teams
- Customize submission requirements and judging criteria
- Intuitive judging process and judge onboarding designed for online, hybrid and asynchronous evaluations
- Download submissions with one click for quick and easy sharing
- Access key participant analytics including distribution of applicants, previous attendance and other relevant information in your custom questionnaire
USD $ 1,900/per event
- EVERYTHING IN FREE, PLUS:
- Allow for up to 500 registrants
- List your event on the Hackworks Innovation Challenge Platform, tap into our innovator network and list it on search engines
- Create a custom application process and review participants using the waitlist feature
- Use ticket types to create participant profiles (mentors, business brains etc.) and ensure balanced participation
- EVERYTHING IN PROFESSIONAL PLUS OTHER POTENTIAL FEATURES SUCH AS:
- Run your challenge on a custom domain and elevate your event identity
- Address a global audience in their language of choice with multilingual content
- Fully white-labeled platform
- Added Security: SSO, email whitelisting & verification
- Customization upon request
Compare Platform Features
Custom challenge start/end & submission deadline
Host virtual, hybrid and in-person challenges
Custom participation limit per event
Custom ticket type(s)
Challenge Page Design
Visibility & Promotion
Public challenge listing
Custom registration survey
Run workshops & info sessions
Participant application & approval
Register mentors & assign to teams
Limit participation by ticket type(s)
Custom branded email templates
Manual & automated emails
Multi- & single-chat
Custom team requirements
Custom team formation settings
Organic team formation
Highlight winning teams
Submissions & Judging
Custom evaluation criteria
Judges' profiles & criteria assignment
Intuitive judging portal
Live or asynchronous judging
Data & Statistics
Fast, secure data download
Ticket type & waitlist data
The length of the challenge starting from the date of creation on the platform.
Maximum number of participants per challenge.
Predetermine the amount of time participants will have to work on their solution.
Access the platform remotely or in person using your mobile phone, tablet or desktop.
Set a primary timezone for your challenge.
Allow participants to use the platform in English or French.
Set a participation limit to ensure a small and intimate challenge or a large scale competition.
Create ticket types that reflect the needs of your challenge with custom names, descriptions & icons.
Create custom pages using text, images, videos, and more.
Add your own challenge banners and customize page layouts.
Easily embed media such as videos, images, surveys, and more!
Ensure challenge is not indexed by search engines (optional for Professional tier).
Participants can invite new challenge participants as team members via email directly from the platform.
Gain visibility with our innovation community through a listing on Challenges.Hackworks.com.
Add password access to your challenge page and ensure privacy.
Customize your registration questions to gather all the information you need from participants.
Ask or require participants to upload a documents such as resume or work sample as part of your custom registration survey.
Require consent to your custom challenge Code of Conduct or Rules & Regulations during the registration process.
Remove participants from a team or your entire challenge using your admin privileges.
Promote and manage your workshops and info sessions by linking to your tool of choice.
Use direct registration or an application process to select participants.
Create a mentor ticket type and assign them to teams to facilitate knowledge sharing.
Balance overall participation by assigning participation limits for your ticket type(s).
Promote applicants to participants from the waitlist.
Participants create unique profiles including a profile picture, description, skills and links to social profiles.
Create custom branded email templates to efficiently and effectively communicate with your challenge participants.
Leverage automation with time or event-triggered emails.
Foster participant communication through built-in single and multi-chat.
Set team size requirements (minimum and maximum).
Create an organic, admin-assigned or hybrid team formation process.
Allow participants to search and invite participants to join their team by skill and availability, and/or allow participants to request to join teams.
Tag winning teams with a custom team profile banner.
Create one or multiple submissions. Within each, customize what participants are required to submit.
Create a set of judging criteria to assign to judges. Add as many criterion to the set as you like and weigh them as you see fit.
Create judge profiles and assign them to a set of criteria.
Manually assign judges to teams' submissions or use the auto-assign feature to evenly distribute judges across teams.
Easily share the custom judging portal login info with judges through the platform. Upload any relevant background material to the portal for easy access.
Judges only see assigned teams and can download or access submissions in-portal. Judges can leave feedback for teams, take private notes and edit teams' scores at any time before finalizing and submitting all scores.
Allow judges to evaluate submissions in real time or asynchronously within a given window.
View and download participant information including team information and data collected during registration.
Use the judging dashboard for results at a glance or download scores for in-depth results and real-time updates.
Download individual submissions or all submission files.
Conveniently and securely download files and data.
Track and download registration information for participants with different ticket types or those who have been waitlisted.
Ready to Launch your Challenge?