Platform Pricing Tiers
Glance at our pricing tiers to choose the right plan for you.
USD $0/per event
- Engage 150 participants – 50 per event
- Create unique events from timeline and event structure to submission definition & judging format
- Design your own event page
- Inform and engage participants through manual and automated emails, single and multi chat communication
- Spark organic team formation through profile creation and skill matching or assign participants to teams
- Customize submission judging criteria and requirements from pdfs, pitches and videos to cloned code-repos
- Intuitive judging process and judges onboarding designed for online, hybrid and at leisure evaluations
- Download submissions with one click for quick and easy sharing
- Access key participant analytics including distribution of applicants, previous attendance and other relevant information in your custom questionnaire
USD $ 1,900/per event
- EVERYTHING IN FREE, PLUS:
- Engage 500 participants per event!
- Restrict access to your event and ensure privacy by adding a passphrase
- List your event on the Hackworks Innovation Challenge Platform, tap into our innovator network and list it on search engines
- Create a custom application process and promote applicants to participants using the waitlist feature
- Use ticket types to create participant profiles (mentors, business brains etc.) and ensure balanced participation
- EVERYTHING IN PROFESSIONAL PLUS OTHER POTENTIAL FEATURES SUCH AS:
- Engage up to 10,000 innovators in one or multiple events
- Run your challenge on your own domain and elevate your event identity
- Address a global audience in their language of choice with multilingual content
- Fully white labeled platform
- Added Security: SSO, email whitelisting & verification
- Customization upon request
Compare Platform Features
Custom challenge start/end & submission deadline
Host virtual, hybrid and in-person challenges
Custom participation limit per event
Custom ticket type(s)
Challenge Page Design
Visibility & Promotion
Listed on Challenges.Hackworks.com
Custom registration survey
Run workshops & info sessions
Participant application & approval
Register mentors & assign to teams
Limit participation by ticket type(s)
Custom branded email templates
Manual & automated emails
Multi- & single-chat
Custom team requirements
Custom team formation settings
Organic team formation
Highlight winning teams
Submissions & Judging
Custom evaluation criteria
Judges' profiles & criteria assignment
Intuitive judging portal
Live or asynchronous judging
Data & Statistics
Fast, secure data download
Ticket type & waitlist data
The length of the challenge starting from the date of creation on the platform.
Maximum number of participants per challenge.
Give participants as little or as much time to work on and submit their innovations.
Access the platform on event location or from anywhere using your mobile, tablet or desktop.
Set a primary timezone for your challenge
Allow participants to use the platform in English or French.
Set a participation limit to ensure a small and intimate challenge or a large scale competition.
Create ticket types that reflect the needs of your challenge with custom name(s), description(s) & icon(s).
Create custom pages covering topics relevant to your challenge like an overview page, judging process page, prizes page and any other you need.
Add your own challenge banners, customize each page background, layout, and text through uploading your own fonts, add images and tables or create multi column page designs. Our platform uses TinyMCE, the world's most advanced rich text editor to allow for endless customization options.
Easily embed media such as videos, gifs, maps, TikToks, entire social feeds and more!
Your challenge is not indexed with search engines.
Participants can invite new challenge participants as team members via email straight from the platform.
Gain visibility with our innovation community through a listing on Challenges.Hackworks.com
Add passphrase access to your challenge page and ensure privacy.
Use short text, long text, single & multiple selections, checkboxes.
Ask or require participants to upload a resume, work samples or anything else as part of the custom registration survey.
Require consent to your custom challenge code of conduct or rules & regulations during the registration process.
Remove participants from a team or your entire challenge using your admin privileges.
Promote, host and manage your workshops & info sessions by embedding your tool of choice (Mural, Google Jamboard etc.)
Use direct registration or an application process to hand select participants.
Create a mentor ticket type and assign them to teams to facilitate knowledge sharing.
Balance overall participation by assigning participation limits to your ticket type(s).
Promote applicants to participants from the waitlist.
Participants create unique profiles including a profile pic, description, the option to identify their skills and link to social profiles.
Create custom branded email templates to efficiently and effectively communicate with your challenge participants.
Manually send or leverage automation with time- or event-triggered emails.
Foster participant communication through built-in single and multi-chat.
Set team size requirements from min to max participants per team communication through built-in single and multi-chat.
Create an organic, admin assigned or hybrid team formation process.
Allow participants to search and invite participants to join their team by skill and availability, and/or allow participants to request to join teams.
Tag winning teams with a custom team profile banner.
Create one or multiple submissions. Within each, customize what participants submit and what is mandatory. There is no limit to the number of components to a submission (file upload, short description, video, code repo etc.). Option to leverage platform integration with GitHub for cloning code repositories at submission.
Create a set of judging criteria (business, technical, etc) to assign to judges. Add as many criterions (market value, feasibility etc.) to the set as you like and weigh them as you see fit.
Create judges profiles and assign them to a set of criteria to leverage their individual expertise.
Manually assign judges to teams or use the auto-assign feature to evenly distribute judges across teams.
Easily share the custom judging portal login info with judges through the platform. Upload any relevant background material (challenge overview, judging criteria weighting & description etc.) to the portal.
Judges only see assigned teams and can download or access submissions in-portal. Judges can leave feedback for teams, take private notes and edit teams' scores at any time before finalizing and submitting all scores.
Define a short judging period for live judging or allow for in-depth review with an asynchronous judging process.
View and download participant information including team information and all data collected during registration.
Use the submission dashboard for results at a glance or download for in-depth results and keep track of the judges' progress and see which submission they have submitted scores for.
Download individual submissions or all submission files (including cloned submitted code repos) in a CSV.
Conveniently and securely download files and data.
Track and download registration for different ticket types, participants who have applied to participate and those on the waitlist.
Ready to Launch your Challenge?